Strozier Lab Closing
07/19/2013 08:06 am
The public computer lab managed by Information Technology Services located in room 026 of the Strozier Library basement will close permanently on July 19, 2013.
To meet students’ computing needs, additional desktops and laptops will be added in Strozier and Dirac Libraries during the Fall 2013 semester. Currently, there are 550 Mac and PC desktops located in the Strozier and Dirac Libraries available for use by anyone with an FSUID. More than 80 laptops are also available for students to check out at both library locations. An additional 70 Mac and PC computers (a mixture of desktops and laptops) will be added to Dirac, and 18 new laptops will be added to Strozier. Class-specific software will be available in the Strozier or Dirac Library Instruction rooms.
The Libraries will also implement a new service in the fall to help students locate available computers in Strozier and Dirac. Look for news on the Libraries’ website: http://lib.fsu.edu.
Information Technology Services (ITS) will continue to operate the public computer labs located in 315 Carothers Hall and 202 Oglesby Union. Please visit the ITS website for computer lab hours and resources: http://its.fsu.edu/Computing/Computer-Labs.
ITS also offers access to myFSUVLab. This virtual computing lab has many of the same software packages found in the physical labs and can be accessed with an FSUID from any computer, including those in the FSU Libraries. For more information, please visit the ITS website: http://its.fsu.edu/Computing/Computer-Labs/myFSUVLab.
For any questions, please contact email@example.com
- Holiday Luncheon
- Email Campaigns
- University Response to Phishing Threat
- fsu.edu Email Account Deactivation
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- About Us
- FSUID Account Management
- Information Security and Privacy Office
- Service Catalog
- - Classroom Technology
- - Communications
- Collaboration Service
- Computer Labs
- Computer Repair Center
- Computing Technology Support
- Data and Reporting Services
- Database Services
- Desktop Backup
- Document Management
- FSU Card
- Gartner Higher Education Reference (Core R...
- Gartner for Technical Professionals
- Guest Access to University Computing Resou...
- ITS-Service Desk
- Information Technology Assessment
- Mainframe (NWRDC) Support Services
- Remote Assistance
- Research and Development
- Secure Apps Adminstration
- Server Hosting
- IT Security
- Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware Software Managemen...
- Computing Security
- Enterprise SSL
- Firewall Implementation and Management
- IT Security
- IT Security Awareness & Education
- Intrusion Monitoring and Prevention
- Microsoft Windows Software Update Service
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Privacy Resources
- Security Assessment Program
- Security Incident Response and Reporting
- Steps to Secure a Compromised FSUID Account
- System Administration Security
- Web Site Data Protection
- - Network
- - Public Safety
- - Software
- - Storage
- - Web Services
- ITS Service Desk
- - Departments
- - Employees
- - Students
- ITS Policies & Guidelines
- IT Professionals
- Student Technology Fee