Public Computer Lab Support
Information Technology Services provides three computer labs on campus which are available to all of the university (as opposed to departments or college labs which may/are restricted to students of the department or college). These labs are open to all FSU students, faculty, and staff with a valid FSUCard. Note: you use your FSUID and password to log in to the computers in the Public Labs.
See the Lab Schedules for hours of operation.
Laser printers and paper:
- Black and white prints (8 cents per page) are provided in all of our labs.
- Color prints (15 cents per page) are provided in all of our labs.
Printing is paid for with the FSUCash, so you need to have your FSUCard, and you need to have enough FSUCash in your account to pay for the prints. You can add to your FSUCash balance by logging on to Blackboard and clicking the FSUCard tab, or you can use an FSUCash PHIL station. FSUCash PHIL stations are located at Dirac Library, Strozier Library, and the FSUCard Center.
See FSUCard Printing FAQs.
Important Lab Info:
- You MUST present a valid FSUCard in order to enter our labs.
- Eating, drinking and smoking are prohibited in all labs.
- Cell phone usage is discouraged in the labs.
- With the advances in technology and hardware, the labs no longer have computers with "floppy disk" drives. Recovery of files from damaged CD's or "flash drives" is not possible as was sometimes the case when floppy disks were available. Therefore, a word or two of warning:
- Save as frequently as you can afford to lose what you've written; and,
- Save or backup your work to more than one storage device.
Lost and found:
Items which are left in the lab are transfered to the University Lost and Found office (in the Oglesby Student Union).
See the Lost and Found section under the Oglesby Union web site.
- Recovered - DO NOT DELETE
- FSUID Account Management
- About Us
- Service Catalog
- - Classroom Technology
- Alarm Systems for Facilities
- Building/Area Access Systems
- Building Wiring for Voice, Video, & Data
- Building Wiring Standards for Construction...
- Pager Devices & Plans
- Directory Assistance
- Conference Calling
- Elevator/Residence Hall Entrance Telephones
- Emergency Blue Light Telephones (EBLT)
- Telephone Services
- Video Conferencing
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- Blackboard Login Help
- Collaboration Service
- Computer Labs
- Computer Repair Center
- Data and Reporting Services
- Database Services
- Desktop Support
- Document Management
- FSU Card
- Guest Access to University Computing Resou...
- ITS-Service Desk
- Mainframe (NWRDC) Support Services
- Password & Username Assistance
- Research and Development
- Secure Apps Adminstration
- Server Hosting
- Web Site Hosting – Microsoft Windows Inter...
- IT Security
- Anti-Virus/Anti-Spyware Software Managemen...
- Computing Security
- Firewall Implementation and Management
- IT Security
- IT Security
- IT Security Awareness & Education
- IT Security Awareness Education
- Intrusion Monitoring and Prevention
- SSL Encryption Certificates
- Security Assessment Program
- Security Incident Response and Reporting
- System Administration Security
- - Network
- - Public Safety
- - Software
- - Storage
- - Web Services
- ITS Service Center
- - Departments/Vendors
- - Employees
- - Students
- ITS Policies & Guidelines
- Student Technology Fee
- Student Orientation 2011