Information Technology Services (ITS) provides two campus computer labs that are available to the entire university. These labs are open to all FSU students, faculty and staff with a valid FSUCard. To log in to a computer in a public lab, use your FSUID and password.
See the Lab Schedules for hours of operation.
You can submit a print job from anywhere on FSU's wired or wireless network and pick it up at any of the 17 conveniently-located release stations. The cost is:
- 8 cents per page for black and white
- 15 cents per page for color
Printing is paid for with FSUCash, so you need to have your FSUCard with enough funds to complete your print job. If necessary, you can easily add funds to your FSUCash account.
Important Lab Info
- You MUST present a valid FSUCard in order to enter the labs.
- Eating, drinking and smoking are prohibited in all labs.
- Cell phone usage is discouraged in the labs.
- Recovery of files from damaged flash drives is not always possible, so save frequently and backup your work to more than one storage device.
Lost and Found
Items which are left in the lab are transferred to the university Lost and Found office in Oglesby Student Union.
Alongside traditional computer labs, ITS also provides a virtualized computer lab that allows current students, faculty and staff 24/7 remote access to campus computer lab software. The virtual lab can be accessed from any Windows, Mac or supported mobile device from any location with Internet.
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- FSUID Account Management
- fsu.edu Email Account Deactivation
- Holiday Luncheon
- University Response to Phishing Threat
- About Us
- Email Campaigns
- Service Catalog
- - Classroom Technology
- - Communications
- Collaboration Service
- Computer Labs
- Computing Technology Support
- Data and Reporting Services
- Database Services
- Desktop Backup
- Document Management
- FSU Card
- Gartner Higher Education Reference (Core R...
- Guest Access to University Computing Resou...
- ITS-Service Desk
- Information Technology Assessment
- Mainframe (NWRDC) Support Services
- Remote Assistance
- Research and Development
- Secure Apps Adminstration
- Server Hosting
- Student Computing Support
- IT Security
- Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware Software Managemen...
- Computing Security
- Enterprise SSL
- Firewall Implementation and Management
- IT Security
- IT Security Awareness & Education
- Intrusion Monitoring and Prevention
- Microsoft Windows Software Update Service
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Privacy Resources
- Security Assessment Program
- Security Incident Response and Reporting
- Steps to Secure a Compromised FSUID Account
- System Administration Security
- Web Site Data Protection
- - Network
- - Public Safety
- - Software
- - Storage
- - Web Services
- ITS Service Desk
- - Departments
- - Employees
- - Students
- Information Security and Privacy Office
- ITS Policies & Guidelines
- IT Professionals
- Student Technology Fee