Information Technology Services (ITS) provides a campus computer lab that is available to the entire university. This lab is open to all FSU students, faculty and staff with a valid FSUCard. To log in to a computer in the public lab, use your FSUID and password.
- Oglesby Union (Room 202)
See the Lab Schedule for hours of operation.
You can submit a print job from anywhere on FSU's wired or wireless network and pick it up at any of the 17 conveniently-located release stations. The cost is:
- 8 cents per page for black and white
- 15 cents per page for color
Printing is paid for with FSUCash, so you need to have your FSUCard with enough funds to complete your print job. If necessary, you can easily add funds to your FSUCash account.
Important Lab Info
- You MUST present a valid FSUCard in order to enter the lab.
- Eating, drinking and smoking are prohibited in the lab.
- Cell phone usage is discouraged in the lab.
- Recovery of files from damaged flash drives is not always possible, so save frequently and backup your work to more than one storage device.
Lost and Found
Items which are left in the lab are transferred to the university Lost and Found office in Oglesby Student Union.
Alongside a traditional computer lab, ITS also provides a virtualized computer lab that allows current students, faculty and staff 24/7 remote access to campus computer lab software. The virtual lab can be accessed from any Windows, Mac or supported mobile device from any location with Internet.
- Email Campaigns
- About Us
- fsu.edu Email Account Deactivation
- FSUID Account Management
- Holiday Luncheon
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- University Response to Phishing Threat
- Service Catalog
- - Classroom Technology
- - Communications
- Collaboration Service
- Computer Labs
- Computing Technology Support
- Data and Reporting Services
- Database Services
- Desktop Backup
- Document Management
- FSU Card
- Gartner Higher Education Reference (Core R...
- Guest Access to University Computing Resou...
- ITS-Service Desk
- Information Technology Assessment
- Mainframe (NWRDC) Support Services
- Remote Assistance
- Research and Development
- Secure Apps Adminstration
- Server Hosting
- Student Computing Support
- IT Security
- Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware Software Managemen...
- Computing Security
- Enterprise SSL
- Firewall Implementation and Management
- IT Security
- IT Security Awareness & Education
- Intrusion Monitoring and Prevention
- Microsoft Windows Software Update Service
- Multi-Step Verification
- Privacy Resources
- Security Assessment Program
- Security Incident Response and Reporting
- Steps to Secure a Compromised FSUID Account
- System Administration Security
- Web Site Data Protection
- - Network
- - Public Safety
- - Software
- - Storage
- - Web Services
- ITS Service Desk
- - Departments
- - Employees
- - Students
- Information Security and Privacy Office
- ITS Policies & Guidelines
- IT Professionals
- Student Technology Fee