Information Technology Services (ITS) provides a campus computer lab that is available to the entire university. This lab is open to all FSU students, faculty and staff with a valid FSUCard. To log in to a computer in the public lab, use your FSUID and password.
- Oglesby Union (Room 202)
See the Lab Schedule for hours of operation.
You can submit a print job from anywhere on FSU's wired or wireless network and pick it up at any of the 17 conveniently-located release stations. The cost is:
- 8 cents per page for black and white
- 15 cents per page for color
Printing is paid for with FSUCash, so you need to have your FSUCard with enough funds to complete your print job. If necessary, you can easily add funds to your FSUCash account.
Important Lab Info
- Eating and drinking are prohibited in the lab.
- Cell phone usage is discouraged in the lab.
- Recovery of files from damaged flash drives is not always possible, so save frequently and backup your work to more than one storage device.
Lost and Found
Items which are left in the lab are transferred to the university Lost and Found office in Oglesby Student Union.
Alongside a traditional computer lab, ITS also provides a virtualized computer lab that allows current students, faculty and staff 24/7 remote access to campus computer lab software. The virtual lab can be accessed from any Windows, Mac or supported mobile device from any location with Internet.