Applications for administrative purposes are hosted by the Northwest Regional Data Center through the mainframe CICS service. They can only be accessed through a HostExplorer session with an official NWRDC User ID.
NWRDC User Account
- You will first need to download and install the Hostexplorer program if you have not done so already.
- To request a NWRDC User ID or deactivate an existing ID, submit an Online Role Request in the eORR application for the FSU_NWRDC_ACCOUNT role
- Click here for a job aid on using the eORR application in OMNI
- If you are unable to use eORR for your request, please use the External Applications (Non-OMNI) Access Request Form
- To reset your password please call the ITS Service Center at (850) 644-HELP (4357)
- Password resets performed by the ITS Service Desk are only for user IDs with the prefix fs
- Detailed information is located in the Procedures for Application Security document.